Flean'Up Barber: long gone are the niggling beard hairs as well as the fine hairs down the neck!
Flean'Up Barber completely covers the barber's chair and offers optimum protection to the customer thanks to its perfectly sealed silicone collar, 100% efficient against tiny hairs.
- Integrated silicone collar, Flean'Up patented innovation.
- Barber model, loose cut rounded with raglan sleeves.
- Velcro closure at back of gown.
- 100% polyester, antistatic.
- Single size.
Degressive prices from a 4 article order upwards: simply add your quantity to the basket and the price will adjust automatically.
New! From a 10 article order upwards, add your logo to your gowns!
- Customisation is possible from a 10 article order upwards (we cannot meet your customisation requests for less than 10 custom units; in case of an order with less than 10 custom units, we will be forced to cancel it).
- Your logo will be located on the front of the gown, heart side.
- Flocking or embroidery depending on your logo and your hairdressing brand specification.
- We will liaise with you beforehand so as to validate your specific needs.
- Technical costs: 30 € per logo.
Flean'Up offers hairdressers a complete range of professional textile. First of all top quality haidressing gowns with Flean'Up patented silicone collar, 100% hermetic to tiny hairs as well as color, permanent and water drips: the Prestige gown with its very elegant kimono shape, the Barber wide cut with sleeves, and the Poncho Protect cape in both adult and child sizes. But you will also find on our website the hairdressing towels, a hairdressing arpon and disposable capes with 100% hermetic silicone collar that you would need.
EASY CARE, compliance with Covid 19 health standards
- Frequent machine washing at 60°C. Attach the Velcro before washing.
- Easy soil/stain release.
- Fast air drying on hanger. Machine drying, Low setting, not recommended because it weakens the antistatic treatment of our gowns.
- To avoid wrinkling, do not overload the washing machine and hang out the washing at the end of the cycle.
- If necessary, iron at low temperature.
- Be careful not to place scissors, hair clippers or razors directly on the collar to avoid damage.