The Prestige gown is the Flean'Up emblematic model!
The Prestige gown offers both:
- optimum protection of customer clothes, and prevention of the discomfort of tiny hairs as well as the seepage of hair salon products and water down the neck,
- the elegance of a kimono cut combined with a high-quality fabric.
- Integrated silicone collar, Flean'Up patented innovation.
- Model supplied with a separate belt, straight cut, pocket on the left sleeve.
- Length: just below the knee.
- Front closing robe with press studs.
- 100% polyester, antistatic, wrinkle-resistant.
Degressive prices from a 4 article order upwards: simply add your quantity to the basket and the price will adjust automatically.
New! From a 10 article order upwards, add your logo to your gowns!
- Customisation is possible from a 10 article order upwards (we cannot meet your customisation requests for less than 10 custom units; in case of an order with less than 10 custom units, we will be forced to cancel it).
- Your logo will be located on the front of the gown, heart side.
- Flocking or embroidery depending on your logo and your hairdressing brand specification.
- We will liaise with you beforehand so as to validate your specific needs.
- Technical costs: 30 € per logo.
Flean'Up offers hairdressers a complete range of professional textiles. First and foremost top quality hair salon gowns with integrated Flean'Up patented silicone collar, 100% hermetic to tiny hairs as well as colour and permanent products and water seepage: the Prestige gown with its elegant kimono shape, the wide cut Barber model with sleeves, and the Poncho Protect cape available in both adult and children's sizes. You will also find on our website hairdressing towels, hairdressing apron and disposable capes with integrated silicone collar.
EASY CARE, compliance with Covid 19 health standards
- Frequent machine washing at 60°C.
- Easy soil/stain release.
- Fast air drying on hanger. Machine drying, Low setting, not recommended because it weakens the antistatic treatment of our gowns.
- To avoid wrinkling, do not overload the washing machine and hang out the washing at the end of the cycle.
- If necessary, iron at low temperature.
- Be careful not to place scissors, hair clippers or razors directly on the collar to avoid damage.